Friday, February 08, 2008

I'm learning to fall, I can't hardly breathe

TODAY IS 初二!
初二 means the second day of Chinese New Year! Woohoo.
*Jumps around happily and wildly*

Okay okay quick entry about yesterday before I go out later.
Yesterday went to my cousin's house! At my father's side :)


HI PRETTAYE MOMMY!


K I look kinda chubby here :O Tskkk!


Carpark.


EMO HAIRRRR :D




HI SIS.


Mommy bruddar Daddy!

My cousins' side are all vegetarians. Wanna see how their food looks like?
Haha even if you said no I'll still post it up hekhekhek (whats hek -.-)








Vegetarian sharkfin :D


My guy cousins' are all warcraft addicts :O


HAHA HAVING A BOMBBBBB.


Xoxo.




(:




More people coming in.


Seeee my cousins' are hooked onto the tv set HAHA.


:D

Watched "I Do I Do" and practically just stoned infront of the tv set. Yeah infact I'm much closer to my father's side instead of my mom. Okay same but still! Closer to that side. I had fun during the first day of CNY :D
Let me end my entry with this picture.


HI ALL.

Got on the phone for quite long yesterday. I meant today, AM.
Teared, got upset, laughed, touched, happy and all. I like talking to you :)
Haha okay I've got to go get ready for later!

I'm going to my mother's side and then off to "Ang Pow River".
Yes its quite near Marina and Esplanade. If you're going catch me there!
And I'm going to Escape on Saturday and out on Sunday! So I have absolutely no time to do my homework nor my FNN coursework. Oh dang it HOWWWWWW ):

TTYL BYE!

No comments: